UNCONTROLLED COPY – For the latest revision, check UniSea IMS
Vestland Management AS is committed to provide
Management services of ships in worldwide operation, comprising Project, Technical, Crewing and Commercial Management
in accordance with the Quality management system that conforms to the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, understand, meet and where
possible exceed our customers’ requirements through continual improvement of our process.
- By ensuring the Quality Policy and Strategy is communicated to, and understood by, all onshore and offshore personnel.
- By understanding the organization and its internal and external context.
- By understanding the needs and expectations of the internal and external interested parties.
- By monitoring and reviewing the Context and Interested Parties regularly.
- By ensuring resources and providing training to all personnel engaged in our operations
- By involvement of all personnel to continually improve the quality of services provided
- By regular auditing and analysis of overall performance with a view to achieving continual improving the effectiveness of quality
- By emphasizing to all Company employees the importance of meeting customer requirements
- By regular reviewing quality policy and objectives for continuing suitability.
By establishing English as s working language to ensure effective crew and office communication in safety and quality matters.
The Chief Executive Officer is ultimately responsible for the effective operation of the Quality Management System.
The Master of each Company managed ship is delegated the responsibility for the day-to-day operation of the Quality Management