- To be a preferred supplier of quality Management of offshore vessels and provider of integrated solutions to the customers.
- To be among the leaders in quality and environmental friendly ship management.
- Based on customers’ requirements: To be Flexible for new markets and segments in accordance with changes in the industry.
- Employ Local personnel as far as possible.
What we do
Deliver independent 3rd Party Ship Management Services consisting of; Technical Management, Insurance Management, Crew Management and Commercial Management. We provide fully integrated solutions to suit all our customers’ needs within all aspects of the shipping cycle. We also deliver marine accounting services as well as lay-up management services.
- Well established 3rd Party Management company with a solid track record in the Seismic, OSV and wind segments.
- Agile and high competent organization.
- A dedicated commercial team and network that has ensured a solid track record and high fleet utilization.
- High cost control and focus delivering profitability for Vessel owners.
- A dedicated crew pool consisting of Norwegian, Russian, Bulgarian and Philippine Seafarers.
- Delivering both maritime and seismic crew based on client requirements.
- An independent Ship Manager that operates a wide range of Vessels for a wide range of owners.
- Completed and lead several new building projects as well as conversions and seismic rigging of a wide range of Vessels.
- Offering Lay-Up services with a dedicated and professional site team. Hot and cold lay-up possible in the proximity of our office in Austevoll.
- Offering in house Marine accounting services for the offshore and fishery segments.