Skip to content
- To be a preferred supplier of quality Management of offshore vessels and provider of integrated solutions to the customers.
- To be among the leaders in quality and environmentally friendly ship management.
- Based on customers’ requirements: To be Flexible for new markets and segments in accordance with changes in the industry.
- Green Commitment. To reduce our greenhouse emissions and our carbon footprint. A proactive approach to managing our environmental performance.
- Invest in Battery hybrid installation and shore connection on our managed vessels.
- Vestland Offshore is a well-established brand and independent manager in the offshore sector with a solid track record. We are handling the commercial part in three different shipping segments; offshore supply (PSV), renewable and seismic marked. All trading globally on either term or spot contracts with tier 1 clients.
- We identify market trends, seek new opportunities and decide the strategic positioning of the vessels.
- Close dialogue and cooperation with both vessel owners and charterers are a priority.
- We make strong efforts to be recognized for our quality of work and achievements by securing high utilization and rates in a volatile market, balanced contract terms in often complex CP negotiations, delivering quality vessels to our clients and Environmental friendly ship management are all linked together.