Vestland Management AS is now looking for a Controller to their Finance Department in Sandsli and Austevoll, Norway.
Duties & responsibilities
- Day to day accounting and controlling, financial reporting and monthly close of the assigned clients & vessels.
- Responsible for financial reporting to customers and internally.
- Contribute to continuously develop accounting processes and control functions.
- Analyze and organize information from specific content area, identifying key issues, assessing impact, and drawing reasonable conclusion.
- Ensure good collaboration with the accounting team and other key functions and departments.
- Participate in financial planning/budget process including cash flow forecast.
- Statutory reporting; year end closing, tax papers, shareholder register and similar.
- Bachelor’s degree within Business / Finance.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience within the business.
- Excellent English skills, both oral and written, as English will be your working language.
- Certified Public Accountant is a benefit.
- We are looking for a person who has solid working capacity, is ambitious and structured.
- You are business oriented, take responsibility and enjoy a variety of tasks.
- Professional attitude and co-operation skills will also be emphasized.
We can offer
- Challenging tasks and a wide range of responsibilities.
- Personal growth and development for the right candidate.
- Competent and exciting working environment.
Vestland Management is providing high quality Ship Management Services in the OSV, Wind and Seismic industry. We provide our customers with a solid track record and dedicated staff offering services covering; Crewing, Technical, Insurance and Commercial Management. Our Head Office is located in Austevoll with a branch office in Bergen. Presently we have 21 employees onshore and 380 Offshore.